Have you ever just wanted a TON of veggies? Well, I have. And what’s better than some vegetable soup when you’re craving those veggies & it’s chilly outside?!?!?
I dumped frozen green beans, frozen corn, and frozen peas right in my crock pot.
Then I took these beautiful lookin’ carrots
after taking a few too many pictures of them
and chopped them up into rounds
and thew them right into the crock pot too! I cut up two large potatoes and added the potatoes right on top of the carrots in my crock pot. I also added in two celery stocks.
I chose beef broth for my veggie soup this time. Why? Well, to be honest… I’m not a big fan of chicken broth! I know it’s super good for you & I eat it, but I wanted to change it up a bit. I bought 1 box & 1 can & dumped them both into the crock pot.
Then, to spice it up a bit, I sprinkled paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper right on top.
and added in some fresh parsley.
I mixed it ALL up real good.
and I let it cook on low allllllllll day long. My house smelled amazing!
and viola! Yummy flavorful veggie soup!
2 stocks celery
1 sweet onion
16 oz bag frozen peas
16 oz bag frozen corn
16 oz bag frozen green beans
1 can diced tomatoes
Sprinkle of garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper.
1 32 oz box beef broth
1 14.5 oz can beef broth
1. Add your three frozen bags of vegetable to your crock pot.
2. Cut up your celery, carrots, and potatoes into bite size pieces. Add to crock pot.
3. Dice your onion – Add to crockpot.
4. Add in 1 can tomatoes & beef broth to crock pot.
5. Sprinkle garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and onion powder on top of your veggies. Mix well.
6. Let cook on low 5-6 hours.