They look like potatoes, don’t they? But they’re not! 🙂 I had bought SO many veggies last time I went grocery shopping (I don’t know WHAT I was thinking) and I had to come up with creative ways to use them. What can you do with radishes? The only thing I ever did with them was cut them up & add them to salads. I wonder what would happen if I baked them? I saw some ideas on Pinterest and figured I’d give it a try!
I sliced my radishes in ½ and put them on a cookie sheet. Then I drizzed olive oil & added a bunch of spices – turmeric, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and paprika.
Then I used my hands to mix together all of the spices & the olive oil and made sure all of the radishes were coated.
I baked them at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
They were delicious! Honestly, I was super hesitant about this one because I don’t really like radishes but the flavor of the radish is completely transformed!
1 bag of radishes
1. Slice your radishes in ½ and add to a cookie sheet.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, turmeric, salt, and pepper over top of your radishes. I didn’t measure – you can’t really be “wrong” here – Just sprinkle some on top!
3. Drizzle olive oil over top of your radishes.
4. Use your hands to combine the seasonings and olive oil. Be sure that each radish is coated.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Wicked Spatula