Handful of asparagus
Handful cherry/grape tomatoes
4 small potatoes
1. Slice your potatoes into tiny squares. I used 4 small potatoes – Sliced them into 3 length wise and then into long strips (like a French fry). Then I cubed them & added them to cookie sheet with olive oil. Bake in the oven at 400 for about 15 minutes (they will be golden brown when they’re done)
2. Melt vegan butter into a cast iron skillet. Add 4 eggs. Once the egg whites around the yolk have become fully white, add the potatoes on top.
3. Turn the heat off the stove
4. Add your tomatoes and asparagus to your skillet
5. Sprinkle turmeric, paprika, salt and pepper